How to Cancel QuantiCALC
Learn how to cancel QuantiCALC – Building cost est subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel QuantiCALC Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "QuantiCALC – Building cost est".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "QuantiCALC" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel QuantiCALC Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "QuantiCALC – Building cost est" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to QuantiCALC will now be canceled.
Cancel QuantiCALC Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "QuantiCALC – Building cost est" or "JBC Interactive" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from QuantiCALC
Cancel QuantiCALC via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on QuantiCALC's Website
- Visit their website - https://media.jbconcepts.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About QuantiCALC – Building cost est App
QuantiCALC is a simple, but powerful building / construction estimation & costing system designed for use by general contractors, DIY builders, architects and quantity surveyors. The app allows you to quickly create professional cost & quantity estimates for small to medium sized masonry construction projects. With only a few taps of your finger you can add some cost items, enter the specs and quantities, and generate a detailed bill of costs and quantities for your next construction project in no time! Quantify all materials, labour and other related costs needed to complete a masonry building project in just 3 simple steps! STEP 1 – COST TEMPLATE: Setup a new cost template with the pricing of building materials in your area, or modify one of the existing cost samples shipped with the app. STEP 2 – SPECIFICATION TEMPLATE: The next step is to setup a specification template relevant to your local building codes and standards, for example brick size, floor slab, roof pitch etc. STEP 3 – ENTER PROJECT DATA: Once the costing and specification templates have been set up successfully, the final step is to create a new project and fill in the relevant project data with quantities taken from the proposed building’s floor plans. NOTE: Multiple costing & specification templates can be saved, edited or duplicated and used for future project reports. You can save time by creating ‘standard’ cost & spec templates for the types of projects that you frequently estimate. Creating an Estimate Finally, click on ‘Generate bill of quantities’ and hey presto, QuantiCALC will automatically do all the material & cost calculations, based on the data entered and generate a total estimated project cost report in a clean and professional layout! The layout can then be shared as an HTML table, CSV data for excel spreadsheet or PDF for printing. How it works The user enters the proposed building’s floor size, as well as the total length and height of all walls measured from the floor plan & sections. (The easiest way to measure the total wall length, is to use a highlighter and a ruler and mark off all the walls on a 1:100 floor plan, and count them all together). Other quantities such as windows, doors, sanitary & electrical items are also entered. The app will then accurately calculate the quantities such as number of bricks, cement & sand required for the walls, foundations, floor slabs as well as roof, windows, doors, ceilings, cornices, floor finishes, skirting, plaster and paint quantities based on the selected cost and specification templates. Who will benefit from using QuantiCALC? • General Contractors • Small Builders • DIY Enthusiasts / Prospective home owners • Quantity surveyors • Architects • And more! What type of building projects is QuantiCALC suitable for? • Any small to medium sized masonry type construction projects (Houses, schools, utility buildings etc.) • Ideal for quantifying & pricing single or double storey plastered brick or block buildings • For use with floor plans documented in metric units. (Unfortunately, currently no support for Imperial units) What format can the cost estimate be exported to? • HTML table • CSV data for use in Excel or other spreadsheet software • PDF for ease of sharing, printing etc. Key features • Save time – Create building cost estimates quickly and easily • A user-friendly interface designed with ease-of-use as a top priority • Accurate report / results ideal for masonry (brick/block) construction projects • Efficient building project costing in an easy-to-use single suite on any mobile device. • Convenience – Export data to HTML, CSV or PDF • App includes cost & spec samples for India, Spain, UK, Australia & South Africa • Offline - Works 100% offline, no internet connection required! Try out QuantiCALC today. This is construction material estimation made easy!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app