How To Cancel Postinfo Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Postinfo and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Postinfo subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Postinfo subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Postinfo website
- Alternatives to Postinfo
Cancel Postinfo Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Postinfo subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Postinfo.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Postinfo subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Postinfo subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Postinfo store Postinfolication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Postinfo Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Postinfo" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Postinfo will now be canceled.
Cancel Postinfo Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Postinfo via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Postinfo. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Postinfo
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Postinfo Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Postinfo via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Postinfo's Website
An alternate way of canceling Postinfo subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Postinfo app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://cept.gov.in and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Postinfo App
Postinfo - Department Posts Android Mobile Application Postinfo, the citizen centric android Mobile application of Department of Posts developed by Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology .The app provides the following facilities; 1) Tracking 2) Post office search 3) Postage Calculator 4) Insurance premium calculator 5) Interest calculator Brief description of each facility is given below; TRACKING: The tracking facility is made available on this mobile app for the following types of mail items. • Speed Post • Registered Letter • Insured Letter • Value Payable Letter •...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app