How To Cancel Daily Horoscope Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Daily Horoscope and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Daily Horoscope subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Daily Horoscope subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Daily Horoscope website
- Alternatives to Daily Horoscope
Cancel Daily Horoscope Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Daily Horoscope subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Daily Horoscope".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Daily Horoscope subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Daily Horoscope subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Daily Horoscope Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Daily Horoscope" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Daily Horoscope will now be canceled.
Cancel Daily Horoscope Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Daily Horoscope via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Daily Horoscope. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Daily Horoscope
Cancel Daily Horoscope Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Daily Horoscope via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Daily Horoscope's Website
Another way of canceling Daily Horoscope subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Daily Horoscope app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://comitic.com/dailyhoroscope/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Daily Horoscope App
Horoscope - get yours from the best horoscope app on Google Play - the Daily Horoscope app. The top rated horoscope app! With over 10 million users! Features: • Daily horoscope (including tomorrow's horoscope) • Weekly horoscope • Monthly horoscope • Easy launch horoscope widget • Zodiac sign compatibility horoscope: • Chinese yearly horoscope for 2020, 2019 and 2018 • Zodiac yearly horoscope for 2020, 2019 and 2018 • Druid horoscope • Ability to scroll back up to a week (or more with a subscription) • Daily reminders for daily horoscope that you can setup in app's settings •...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app