How To Cancel Home Workout - No Equipment Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Home Workout - No Equipment and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Home Workout - No Equipment subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Home Workout - No Equipment subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Home Workout website
- Alternatives to Home Workout - No Equipment
Cancel Home Workout - No Equipment Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Home Workout - No Equipment subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Home Workout - No Equipment".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Home Workout - No Equipment subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Home Workout - No Equipment subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Home Workout - No Equipment Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Home Workout - No Equipment" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Home Workout will now be canceled.
Cancel Home Workout - No Equipment Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Home Workout - No Equipment via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Home Workout - No Equipment. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Home Workout
Cancel Home Workout - No Equipment Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Home Workout - No Equipment via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Home Workout - No Equipment's Website
Another way of canceling Home Workout - No Equipment subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Home Workout - No Equipment app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://leap.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Home Workout - No Equipment App
Home Workouts provides daily workout routines for all your main muscle groups. In just a few minutes a day, you can build muscles and keep fitness at home without having to go to the gym. No equipment or coach needed, all exercises can be performed with just your body weight. The app has workouts for your abs, chest, legs, arms and butt as well as full body workouts. All the workouts are designed by experts. None of them need equipment, so there's no need to go to the gym. Even though it just takes a few minutes a day, it can effectively tone your muscles and help you get six pack abs at ho...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app