How To Cancel File Manager File Explorer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of File Manager File Explorer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your File Manager File Explorer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your File Manager File Explorer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on File Manager File Explorer website
- Alternatives to File Manager File Explorer
Cancel File Manager File Explorer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel File Manager File Explorer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "File Manager File Explorer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling File Manager File Explorer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel File Manager File Explorer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel File Manager File Explorer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "File Manager File Explorer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to File Manager File Explorer will now be canceled.
Cancel File Manager File Explorer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to File Manager File Explorer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see File Manager File Explorer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from File Manager File Explorer
Cancel File Manager File Explorer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting File Manager File Explorer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on File Manager File Explorer's Website
Another way of canceling File Manager File Explorer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the File Manager File Explorer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.maplemedia.io and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About File Manager File Explorer App
File Manager: A fully featured file explorer and app manager to help with file transfers, accessing files and document management! ★ Custom Colors Now available with custom colors! Select and use your favorite color. ★ Cloud Storage Access Google Drive & Google Storage, Dropbox, One Drive, Amazon Drive, and Facebook Memories ★ Phone Manager Transfer content, copy/paste, compress, unzip, delete, and move files, as well as extracting ZIP, RAR, BIN, TAR & APK files, between local drive, external storage and cloud storage ★ External File Manager Access files, storage backup and USB...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app