How To Cancel Gboard - the Google Keyboard Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Gboard - the Google Keyboard and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Gboard - the Google Keyboard subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Gboard - the Google Keyboard subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Gboard website
- Alternatives to Gboard - the Google Keyboard
Cancel Gboard - the Google Keyboard Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Gboard - the Google Keyboard subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Gboard - the Google Keyboard.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Gboard - the Google Keyboard subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Gboard - the Google Keyboard subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Gboard - the Google Keyboard store Gboard - the Google Keyboardlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Gboard - the Google Keyboard Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Gboard - the Google Keyboard" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Gboard will now be canceled.
Cancel Gboard - the Google Keyboard Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Gboard - the Google Keyboard via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Gboard - the Google Keyboard. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Gboard
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Gboard - the Google Keyboard Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Gboard - the Google Keyboard via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Gboard - the Google Keyboard's Website
An alternate way of canceling Gboard - the Google Keyboard subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Gboard - the Google Keyboard app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://support.google.com/gboard and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Gboard - the Google Keyboard App
Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, and more Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go Handwriting* — Write in cursive and printed letters Emoji Search* — Find that emoji, faster GIFs* — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction. Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages. Google Translate — Translate as you type in the keyboard *...
Reported Cancellation Issues
I am working on translation in the Karon language of Senegal and The Gambia (ethnologue code krx) and I wondering if it is possible to request the creation of a gboard keyboard in this language? It would be very similar to the Wolof keyboard with the addition of a character ñ.
— by David Christopher Lowry on Jan 11 2021
Search for another app