How To Cancel Flashlight Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Flashlight and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Flashlight subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Flashlight subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Flashlight website
- Alternatives to Flashlight
Cancel Flashlight Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Flashlight subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Flashlight".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Flashlight subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Flashlight subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Flashlight Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Flashlight" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Flashlight will now be canceled.
Cancel Flashlight Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Flashlight via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Flashlight. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Flashlight
Cancel Flashlight Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Flashlight via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Flashlight's Website
Another way of canceling Flashlight subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Flashlight app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://app.alphainventor.com/play-store-flashlightclock.htm and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Flashlight App
Flashlight free app. It has beautiful combination of flashlight and clock. This is the brightest, simple and very useful camera led flashlight and clock app. Never be caught in the dark without a light again. FEATURES - Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight - Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight - Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture. - Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app