How to Cancel ZayZoon
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel ZayZoon Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ZayZoon Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ZayZoon will now be canceled.
Cancel ZayZoon Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ZayZoon
Cancel ZayZoon via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on ZayZoon's Website
Another way of canceling ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.zayzoon.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ZayZoon - Wages On-Demand App
Make today the new payday. How it works: Each day you work, you build up an available amount and can choose how much of your wages you’d like to receive, instantly! On your payday, you are paid normally, minus the amount you accessed early. ZayZoon allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages to avoid payday loans, late bill payments and overdraft fees. Its financial wellness tools provide overdraft prediction, financial tracking and financial education. What else there is to love: Money transferred instantly, 24/7/365! Flat fee to access money, no interest! Trusted by your employer and payroll provider! Financial tools and courses to improve your financial health! Now get even more out of your ZayZoon payouts with Boost! Access 5-20% more of additional spending power when wages are redeemed on gift cards for essentials like groceries! Note: to use this app, your employer must have an existing agreement with ZayZoon. Get your company onboard with ZayZoon by becoming an ambassador. See www.zayzoon.com/ambassador for more details.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Can't get anywhere
— by Carla Wiley on Jul 04 2022
Search for another app