How to Cancel Total Card
Published by Vervent, Inc | Updated: Feb 21, 2023
Guides: Contact app | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Learn how to cancel Total Card subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Total Card Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Total Card".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Total Card" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Total Card Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Total Card" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Total Card will now be canceled.
Cancel Total Card Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Total Card" or "Vervent, Inc" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Total Card
Cancel Total Card via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask Total Card customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Cancel Subscription Directly on Total Card's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.myccpay.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Total Card App
The Total Card app is for Total Visa cardholders to allow for a quick and easy way to manage their credit card account. Total Card Visa - restart your credit journey with us! TotalCardVisa.com Easily Manage your Total Visa account right from the mobile app! Make payments View transactions & statements Check available credit Check your score with free Credit Monitoring powered by TransUnion
Reported Cancelation Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!
Search for another app