How To Cancel Lose Weight In 30 Days Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Lose Weight In 30 Days and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Lose Weight In 30 Days subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Lose Weight In 30 Days subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Lose Weight In 30 Days website
- Alternatives to Lose Weight In 30 Days
Cancel Lose Weight In 30 Days Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Lose Weight In 30 Days subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Lose Weight In 30 Days".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Lose Weight In 30 Days subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Lose Weight In 30 Days subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Lose Weight In 30 Days Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Lose Weight In 30 Days" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Lose Weight In 30 Days will now be canceled.
Cancel Lose Weight In 30 Days Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Lose Weight In 30 Days via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Lose Weight In 30 Days. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Lose Weight In 30 Days
Cancel Lose Weight In 30 Days Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Lose Weight In 30 Days via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Lose Weight In 30 Days's Website
Another way of canceling Lose Weight In 30 Days subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Lose Weight In 30 Days app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://veevapps.ru and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Lose Weight In 30 Days App
We have prepared fitness workout plan and diet to help you lose weight in 30 days. It's help improve your health and fitness. Following this program, you can easily lose weight and make your body more beautiful. There is no equipment needed, you can easily do your workouts at home. The workout plan contains abs, butt, upper body and leg exercises. With animations and instructor guidance, you can make sure you use the right form during every exercise. Every day we will increase the load of workouts, so do not forget to take a break every three days so your body can adjust. You can easily...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app