How To Cancel United Community Bank Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of United Community Bank and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your United Community Bank subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your United Community Bank subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on United Community Bank website
- Alternatives to United Community Bank
Cancel United Community Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel United Community Bank subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "United Community Bank".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling United Community Bank subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel United Community Bank subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel United Community Bank Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "United Community Bank" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to United Community Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel United Community Bank Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to United Community Bank via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see United Community Bank. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from United Community Bank
Cancel United Community Bank Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting United Community Bank via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on United Community Bank's Website
Another way of canceling United Community Bank subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the United Community Bank app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.ucbi.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About United Community Bank App
Wherever you go, take United Community Bank with you! United’s mobile banking app puts the power of online banking at your fingertips 24/7. Our convenient mobile banking app allows you to check your account balances, transfer money, deposit checks, pay bills, set up alerts, place stop payments and much more all from your favorite mobile device – whenever and wherever you want. Get back to living and do more in less time: • Check your account balances and transaction history for your checking and savings accounts and loans • Pay bills* • Set up alerts to monitor your transactions and...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app