How to Cancel UnionBank Online
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your UnionBank Online subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your UnionBank Online subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel UnionBank Online Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel UnionBank Online subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "UnionBank Online".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling UnionBank Online subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel UnionBank Online subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel UnionBank Online Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "UnionBank Online" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to UnionBank Online will now be canceled.
Cancel UnionBank Online Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to UnionBank Online via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see UnionBank Online. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from UnionBank Online
Cancel UnionBank Online via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting UnionBank Online via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on UnionBank Online's Website
Another way of canceling UnionBank Online subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the UnionBank Online app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.unionbankph.com/online and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About UnionBank Online App
This is more than just another banking app. This puts your bank in the palm of your hand. You don’t have to put your life on hold, when you can bank securely whenever you want to, from wherever you want. Get started by opening an account in-app, without ever having to step into a branch. Easily manage your accounts, your cards, transfer funds, pay your bills and more, with just the tap of your finger. Open an account + First Philippine bank that enables customers to open accounts through the app. + No need to visit the branch. + Choose between Personal Savings Account, PlayEveryday, Savings+, Lazada or GetGo. + Get a Visa debit card delivered to your home/office. + Immediately get a Lazada Virtual Debit card for online shopping. Deposit checks 24x7 + UnionBank checks clears after two hours – even during weekends and holidays. + Other bank's checks, follows industry cut-off and clearing hours. Securely manage your accounts + View all your accounts and credit card balances in one place. + Real-time monitoring of your savings, checking or debit/ATM card activities. + View your credit card spend, points and statements. + Lock/unlock, set limits and transactions controls on your Visa credit cards. + Keep tabs on your loan repayments. + Secured access enabled by OTP and biometrics. + Self-service password reset and profile unblocking. + Track your rank, view your points and access the leaderboards with PlayEveryday. + Create Goals and start saving up for that investment, emergen...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app