How to Cancel Davis's Drug Guide
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Davis's Drug Guide subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Davis's Drug Guide subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Davis's Drug Guide Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Davis's Drug Guide subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Davis's Drug Guide".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Davis's Drug Guide subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Davis's Drug Guide subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Davis's Drug Guide Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Davis's Drug Guide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Davis's Drug Guide will now be canceled.
Cancel Davis's Drug Guide Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Davis's Drug Guide via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Davis's Drug Guide. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Davis's Drug Guide
Cancel Davis's Drug Guide via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Davis's Drug Guide via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Davis's Drug Guide's Website
Another way of canceling Davis's Drug Guide subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Davis's Drug Guide app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.unboundmedicine.com/products/android and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Davis's Drug Guide App
- FREE 30-DAY TRIAL - NEW 18th edition content with over 600 new and revised monographs. Try the integrated calculators, view pill images, listen to audio pronunciations, and get exclusive access to official drugguide.com FREE for 30 days. DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE FEATURES: • 1,700+ monographs — covering 5,000+ trade name and generic meds • Audio pronunciations — to learn new drug names • Pill images — to visually confirm drug forms • Regular updates — featuring new FDA approvals and prescribing changes • Critical safety alerts and warnings • Highlighted Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) • Pharmacology, Natural & Herbal, Canadian, and Combination Rx indexes • Canadian-specific content, including Canadian trade names and drugs specifically approved for use in Canada • Ideal for courses in nursing programs covering drugs, drug administration and preparation for NCLEX-RN & NCLEX-PN exam. • Trusted companion for practicing nurses, physicians & pharmacists. EXCLUSIVE UNBOUND FEATURES • IV calculators for drips and dosing — fully integrated • Highlighting and note-taking within entries • “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries • Alerts communication feature that delivers the latest information about Davis's Drug Guide as well as 'Drug of the Week' • Enhanced Search to find Rx medications quickly • Access to the official DrugGuide.com website (after subscription purchase) MORE ABOUT DAVIS DRUG GUIDE Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses and MDs delivers trusted...
Reported Cancelation Issues
— by Jana R rivers on Jul 25 2022
I want to cancel it and get my refund. Thank you
— by Carla on Mar 05 2022
Search for another app