How To Cancel Download Manager for Android Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Download Manager for Android and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Download Manager for Android subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Download Manager for Android subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Download Manager website
- Alternatives to Download Manager for Android
Cancel Download Manager for Android Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Download Manager for Android subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Download Manager for Android".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Download Manager for Android subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Download Manager for Android subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Download Manager for Android Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Download Manager for Android" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Download Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel Download Manager for Android Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Download Manager for Android via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Download Manager for Android. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Download Manager
Cancel Download Manager for Android Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Download Manager for Android via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Download Manager for Android's Website
Another way of canceling Download Manager for Android subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Download Manager for Android app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://fddm.mobi and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Download Manager for Android App
SPEED UP! THREE TIMES FASTER DOWNLOADS FOR ANDROID Download Manager also allows you to download videos you like onto your device at lightning speed. Download Manager helps you easily enjoy funny videos without internet. You can open the videos everytime you want saving internet traffic! 100% free! Download Manager enables you to search and share funny videos, status videos, trending videos, and so forth We added a new page channel of video status and stickers for you The most recent version uses our unique self-developed U4 engine that performs 20% improvement in web connection, standar...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app