How To Cancel TED Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of TED and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TED subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your TED subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TED website
- Alternatives to TED
Cancel TED Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TED subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TED".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TED subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TED subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TED Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TED" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TED will now be canceled.
Cancel TED Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TED via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TED. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TED
Cancel TED Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TED via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TED's Website
Another way of canceling TED subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TED app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://support.ted.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TED App
Feed your curiosity and expand your world with TED Talks. Explore more than 3,000 TED Talks from remarkable people, by topic and mood, from tech and science to the surprises of your own psychology. Features on Android: - Browse the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 100 languages. - Listen to episodes of the acclaimed TED Radio Hour podcast, a co-production of NPR and TED. - Listen to TED's new podcast: Sincerely, X, where we dive into ideas shared anonymously. - Log in to your TED profile to sync saved talks on all devices. - Download video or audio of talks fo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app