How To Cancel Takl - Home Services On Demand Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Takl - Home Services On Demand and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Takl - Home Services On Demand subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Takl - Home Services On Demand subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Takl website
- Alternatives to Takl - Home Services On Demand
Cancel Takl - Home Services On Demand Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Takl - Home Services On Demand subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Takl - Home Services On Demand.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Takl - Home Services On Demand subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Takl - Home Services On Demand subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Takl - Home Services On Demand store Takl - Home Services On Demandlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Takl - Home Services On Demand Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Takl - Home Services On Demand" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Takl will now be canceled.
Cancel Takl - Home Services On Demand Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Takl - Home Services On Demand via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Takl - Home Services On Demand. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Takl
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Takl - Home Services On Demand Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Takl - Home Services On Demand via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Takl - Home Services On Demand's Website
An alternate way of canceling Takl - Home Services On Demand subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Takl - Home Services On Demand app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.takl.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Takl - Home Services On Demand App
Open the app to browse pre-priced chores! Find fast help for house cleaning, delivery, courier, lawn care, moving, furniture assembly, junk removal, painting, handyman chores plus Build Your Own Job and Hourly Help. HOW IT WORKS 1. Pick a chore 2. See instant pricing 3. Order a chore/small job 4. Pick your provider 5. Get it done 6. Pay in the app Enter your zip in-app to see pricing. Over 70,000 approved providers in 130 metro areas across America. To become a provider, visit takl.com/provider. PERKS o 100% upfront pricing - Chores are always pre-priced. No waiting for es...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app