How to Cancel Stock Average Calculator
Learn how to cancel Stock Average Calculator subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Stock Average Calculator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Stock Average Calculator".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Stock Average Calculator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Stock Average Calculator Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Stock Average Calculator" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Stock Average Calculator will now be canceled.
Cancel Stock Average Calculator Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Stock Average Calculator" or "Financept" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Stock Average Calculator
Cancel Stock Average Calculator via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Stock Average Calculator's Website
- Visit their website - https://mortgage-calculator.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Stock Average Calculator App
Stock profit calculator to calculate total profit and loss of your stock position. Stock average calculator calculates the average cost of your stocks when you purchase the same stock multiple times. Average down calculator will give you the average cost for average down or average up. If you purchase the same stock multiple times, enter each transaction separately. Stock profit calculator calculates your total profit or loss on a particular stock that you buy and sell. The stock calculator allows you to enter the buying price and selling price as well as trading commissions for each trade. Enter the detail price for the stock you buy and sell to get the return on investment from shares from the stock return calculator.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app