How To Cancel Surveys On The Go® Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Surveys On The Go® and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Surveys On The Go® subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Surveys On The Go® subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Surveys On The Go website
- Alternatives to Surveys On The Go®
Cancel Surveys On The Go® Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Surveys On The Go® subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Surveys On The Go®".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Surveys On The Go® subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Surveys On The Go® subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Surveys On The Go® Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Surveys On The Go®" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Surveys On The Go will now be canceled.
Cancel Surveys On The Go® Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Surveys On The Go® via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Surveys On The Go®. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Surveys On The Go
Cancel Surveys On The Go® Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Surveys On The Go® via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Surveys On The Go®'s Website
Another way of canceling Surveys On The Go® subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Surveys On The Go® app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.surveysonthego.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Surveys On The Go® App
Make cash by taking surveys. This survey app will pay you real cash, not points. It’s fast and it’s easy. Many surveys will pay $1-$5 and some surveys pay $10 or even more. To get high-paying surveys, FULLY enable notifications and location services “AT ALL TIMES” in your settings. This will ensure you get surveys that will pay you top dollar. You can start redeeming rewards once you’ve earned at least $10. WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING: “Have cashed out about 6 times since downloading. Sometimes it takes a month to get $10. Sometimes longer. all spends on how often you get surveys and if...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app