How To Cancel Wings Mobile Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Wings Mobile and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wings Mobile subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Wings Mobile subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wings website
- Alternatives to Wings Mobile
Cancel Wings Mobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Wings Mobile subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Wings Mobile.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Wings Mobile subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Wings Mobile subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Wings Mobile store Wings Mobilelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Wings Mobile Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Wings Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wings will now be canceled.
Cancel Wings Mobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wings Mobile via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wings Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wings
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Wings Mobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wings Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wings Mobile's Website
An alternate way of canceling Wings Mobile subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Wings Mobile app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.wingsfinancial.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Wings Mobile App
Wings Mobile allows Wings Financial members to check account balances, view transaction history, make deposits, transfer funds, pay bills and apply for loans on the go! Features: -View current account balances and transaction history -Deposit checks using the camera on your device -Transfer money between accounts -Make payments to existing payees -Apply for loans -Locate branches and ATMs -Financial Manager -My Cards -Quick Info Wings Mobile is only available to Wings Financial members currently enrolled on CU Online. Get started by downloading and launching the app. Then log...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app