How to Cancel ColorNote Notepad Notes
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your ColorNote Notepad Notes subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your ColorNote Notepad Notes subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel ColorNote Notepad Notes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ColorNote Notepad Notes subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ColorNote Notepad Notes".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ColorNote Notepad Notes subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ColorNote Notepad Notes subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ColorNote Notepad Notes Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ColorNote Notepad Notes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ColorNote Notepad Notes will now be canceled.
Cancel ColorNote Notepad Notes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ColorNote Notepad Notes via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ColorNote Notepad Notes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ColorNote Notepad Notes
Cancel ColorNote Notepad Notes via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ColorNote Notepad Notes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on ColorNote Notepad Notes's Website
Another way of canceling ColorNote Notepad Notes subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ColorNote Notepad Notes app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.colornote.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ColorNote Notepad Notes App
ColorNote® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app. * Notice * - If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below. - When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note. * Product Description * ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color. - Taking a Note - Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu. - Making To-do List or Shopping List - In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app