How To Delete Color Flashlight Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Color Flashlight account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Color Flashlight app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Color Flashlight completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Color Flashlight Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Color Flashlight. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Color Flashlight via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Color Flashlight.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Color Flashlight of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Color Flashlight's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Color Flashlight on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Color Flashlight from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Color Flashlight app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Color Flashlight from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Color Flashlight icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Color Flashlight.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Color Flashlight app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Color Flashlight" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Color Flashlight from your Android phone
To delete Color Flashlight from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Color Flashlight.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Color Flashlight app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Color Flashlight app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Color Flashlight Software Details
Turn your phone into a color flashlight. Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again. * Light When You Need it, Where You Need it Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power...