How to Cancel SocialDiabetes
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your SocialDiabetes subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your SocialDiabetes subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel SocialDiabetes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SocialDiabetes subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SocialDiabetes".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SocialDiabetes subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SocialDiabetes subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SocialDiabetes Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SocialDiabetes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SocialDiabetes will now be canceled.
Cancel SocialDiabetes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SocialDiabetes via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SocialDiabetes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SocialDiabetes
Cancel SocialDiabetes via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SocialDiabetes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on SocialDiabetes's Website
Another way of canceling SocialDiabetes subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SocialDiabetes app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.socialdiabetes.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SocialDiabetes App
SocialDiabetes helps you to control better your diabetes treatment with the convenience of carrying your logs directly on your smartphone. Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes care requires a lot of tracking. With SocialDiabetes, register all the relevant information to your treatment such as blood glucose levels, insulin, carbs, medicaments or physical activity. 🤳🏼FEATURES View your glycemic and insulin on board. Take a look at your diabetes progress and all the factors that might affect your glycemic. Combine the information, have a better comprehension of your diabetes. From New Log register: -Glycemic -Food -Medication -Activity -A1c -Weight -Heart Pressure -Ketones 👉 IMPORTANT: With a minimum of 3 blood glucose logs daily for 3 months, we will be able to calculate your estimated A1c. ⚙️TOOLS It will help you with your daily diabetes calculations: -Bolus calculator: with your insulin-to-carb ratio, insulin sensitivity factor, and glycemic targets. receive insulin dose recommendations. -Carb Calculator: from the nutritional database, select each food and calculate the number of carbs that you are going to eat, by grams or rations. -Food. Consult the number of carbs from different food and add new ones. -Connect with your device. Your glycemic logs will go from automatically your Smartphone. Check our compatible devices. -Reports generation. On screen or download them. -Connect with your health care provider (HCP). Your healthcare team can follow re...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app