How To Cancel Notebooks Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Notebooks and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Notebooks subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Notebooks subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Notebooks website
- Alternatives to Notebooks
Cancel Notebooks Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Notebooks subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Notebooks".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Notebooks subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Notebooks subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Notebooks Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Notebooks" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Notebooks will now be canceled.
Cancel Notebooks Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Notebooks via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Notebooks. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Notebooks
Cancel Notebooks Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Notebooks via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Notebooks's Website
Another way of canceling Notebooks subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Notebooks app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.droidveda.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Notebooks App
***Now backup/restore to Google Drive or Dropbox*** Take notes and even attach your free hand drawing, everything in style and completely without papers! Create multiple notebooks for every subject and avoid messing up your notes. Notebooks is the only application you will ever need for all your note making needs. Designed with flexibility and ease of use in mind, taking notes is now at it simplest with our application. With multiple colors and custom title for each notebook cover, you will enjoy creating a notebook for every subject you want. Notebooks is a must have application f...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app