How to Cancel SCB EASY
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your SCB EASY subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your SCB EASY subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel SCB EASY Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SCB EASY subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SCB EASY".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SCB EASY subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SCB EASY subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SCB EASY Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SCB EASY" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SCB EASY will now be canceled.
Cancel SCB EASY Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SCB EASY via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SCB EASY. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SCB EASY
Cancel SCB EASY via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SCB EASY via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on SCB EASY's Website
Another way of canceling SCB EASY subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SCB EASY app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.scb.co.th/scbeasy and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SCB EASY App
About Easy App: The first banking application in Thailand offering more than just an ordinary transaction. Over 12 million people manage their finances through the app. You can do basic financial activities like transfer money to friends and family, pay your bills, top-up your mobile phones. The new app also offers these useful features: • Customize your home screen: for optimal usage, customize your home screen display with frequent transactions fitting your needs • Cardless ATM: clicks away from cash withdrawals with the new Cardless ATM menu • Lifestyle ready: a contemporary lifestyle menu includes restaurant recommendations, a donation feature, movie ticket and Easy Bonus, a new rewards program offering privileges all-year-round • Fingerprint recognition: access the service with the touch of your finger with the fingerprint recognition log-in option • Adjustable daily transfer limit: flexible option to raise your daily transfer limit to a higher amount and vice versa
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app