How To Cancel SCB EASY Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of SCB EASY and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SCB EASY subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your SCB EASY subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SCB EASY website
- Alternatives to SCB EASY
Cancel SCB EASY Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel SCB EASY subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on SCB EASY.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling SCB EASY subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel SCB EASY subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the SCB EASY store SCB EASYlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel SCB EASY Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "SCB EASY" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SCB EASY will now be canceled.
Cancel SCB EASY Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SCB EASY via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SCB EASY. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SCB EASY
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel SCB EASY Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SCB EASY via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SCB EASY's Website
An alternate way of canceling SCB EASY subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the SCB EASY app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.scb.co.th/scbeasy and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About SCB EASY App
About Easy App: The first banking application in Thailand offering more than just an ordinary transaction. Over 5 million people manage their finances through the app. You can do basic financial activities like transfer money to friends and family, pay your bills, top-up your mobile phones. The new app also offers these useful features: • Customize your home screen: for optimal usage, customize your home screen display with frequent transactions fitting your needs • SCB Easy App Protection: introducing a protection service covering a possible loss up to THB100,000 in an unlikely event that...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app