How To Cancel Samsung Email Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Samsung Email and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Samsung Email subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Samsung Email subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Samsung Email website
- Alternatives to Samsung Email
Cancel Samsung Email Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Samsung Email subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Samsung Email".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Samsung Email subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Samsung Email subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Samsung Email Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Samsung Email" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Samsung Email will now be canceled.
Cancel Samsung Email Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Samsung Email via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Samsung Email. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Samsung Email
Cancel Samsung Email Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Samsung Email via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Samsung Email's Website
Another way of canceling Samsung Email subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Samsung Email app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Samsung Email App
This update is available for Samsung Mobile with Android OS. Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed. Precautions . Doesn't support SamsungTheme from P OS Key features · POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts · Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizin...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app