How To Cancel Earthquakes Tracker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Earthquakes Tracker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Earthquakes Tracker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Earthquakes Tracker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Earthquakes Tracker website
- Alternatives to Earthquakes Tracker
Cancel Earthquakes Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Earthquakes Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Earthquakes Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Earthquakes Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Earthquakes Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Earthquakes Tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Earthquakes Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Earthquakes Tracker will now be canceled.
Cancel Earthquakes Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Earthquakes Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Earthquakes Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Earthquakes Tracker
Cancel Earthquakes Tracker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Earthquakes Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Earthquakes Tracker's Website
Another way of canceling Earthquakes Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Earthquakes Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://android.rsoftr.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Earthquakes Tracker App
Earthquake alerts and information at your fingertips: * Near real time seismic events notification. * Analyze seismic activity by plotting on the graph various seismic data spanning from hours to days, month and years. * Custom proximity and magnitude alerts so you never miss an important event. * My Zones - define your own zones to monitor by selecting center coordinates and a radius. Use zones list to filter message, sound, voice notification and earthquakes list plus many other features. * Push notification with custom filter to receive only events that meet your criteria. * Voice...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app