How To Cancel Antivirus and Mobile Security Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Antivirus and Mobile Security and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Antivirus and Mobile Security subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Antivirus and Mobile Security subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Antivirus and website
- Alternatives to Antivirus and Mobile Security
Cancel Antivirus and Mobile Security Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Antivirus and Mobile Security subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Antivirus and Mobile Security".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Antivirus and Mobile Security subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Antivirus and Mobile Security subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Antivirus and Mobile Security Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Antivirus and Mobile Security" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Antivirus and will now be canceled.
Cancel Antivirus and Mobile Security Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Antivirus and Mobile Security via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Antivirus and Mobile Security. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Antivirus and
Cancel Antivirus and Mobile Security Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Antivirus and Mobile Security via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Antivirus and Mobile Security's Website
Another way of canceling Antivirus and Mobile Security subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Antivirus and Mobile Security app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.quickheal.com/home-users/quick-heal-mobile-security and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Antivirus and Mobile Security App
Free Antivirus and Mobile Security for Android smartphones with enhanced features. Quick Heal Mobile Security protects your phone from viruses, infected and harmful apps. It lets you lock apps and block unknown calls. It scans apps before you download them from Google Play and scans apps in the background to ensure they are safe. Additionally, it lets you upgrade to premium features such as SafePe (for safe mobile banking) and Parental Control. To learn more, visit http://www.quickheal.co.in/quick-heal-mobile-security This app uses the Device Administrator permission. Features at...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app