How To Cancel Samsung Security Policy Update Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Samsung Security Policy Update and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Samsung Security Policy Update subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Samsung Security Policy Update subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Samsung Security Policy Update website
- Alternatives to Samsung Security Policy Update
Cancel Samsung Security Policy Update Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Samsung Security Policy Update subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Samsung Security Policy Update.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Samsung Security Policy Update subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Samsung Security Policy Update subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Samsung Security Policy Update store Samsung Security Policy Updatelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Samsung Security Policy Update Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Samsung Security Policy Update" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Samsung Security Policy Update will now be canceled.
Cancel Samsung Security Policy Update Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Samsung Security Policy Update via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Samsung Security Policy Update. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Samsung Security Policy Update
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Samsung Security Policy Update Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Samsung Security Policy Update via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Samsung Security Policy Update's Website
An alternate way of canceling Samsung Security Policy Update subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Samsung Security Policy Update app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Samsung Security Policy Update App
Samsung devices include technology (SE for Android) to help secure your device. This technology uses a set of updatable policy files designed to help protect your device data. As new threats are detected, Samsung updates the security policies on the device to prevent these new attacks. This feature is always enabled and allows your device to be protected after a threat is detected, instead of waiting for the next scheduled software upgrade. Installing this update ensures that you have up-to-date protections for your device. For more on SE for Android or for tips on securing your d...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app