How To Cancel Central Hospital Stories Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Central Hospital Stories and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Central Hospital Stories subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Central Hospital Stories subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Central Hospital Stories website
- Alternatives to Central Hospital Stories
Cancel Central Hospital Stories Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Central Hospital Stories subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Central Hospital Stories.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Central Hospital Stories subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Central Hospital Stories subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Central Hospital Stories store Central Hospital Storieslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Central Hospital Stories Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Central Hospital Stories" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Central Hospital Stories will now be canceled.
Cancel Central Hospital Stories Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Central Hospital Stories via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Central Hospital Stories. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Central Hospital Stories
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Central Hospital Stories Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Central Hospital Stories via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Central Hospital Stories's Website
An alternate way of canceling Central Hospital Stories subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Central Hospital Stories app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.playtoddlers.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Central Hospital Stories App
Hurry up doctor, we have an emergency in Central Hospital! A pregnant woman is on her way in the ambulance to give birth, and there is a patient waiting in the laboratory to perform different medical tests to get a diagnosis to his illness and be able to cure him. There's a lot to be done! Central Hospital Stories is an advanced hospital, full of activities and things to do, where countless adventures and stories between doctors and patients waits for you inside their facilities full of interactions and surprises. Designed for children, and not so children, between 4 and 14 years old, bu...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app