How To Cancel High School Salon Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of High School Salon and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your High School Salon subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your High School Salon subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on High School Salon website
- Alternatives to High School Salon
Cancel High School Salon Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel High School Salon subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "High School Salon".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling High School Salon subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel High School Salon subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel High School Salon Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "High School Salon" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to High School Salon will now be canceled.
Cancel High School Salon Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to High School Salon via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see High School Salon. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from High School Salon
Cancel High School Salon Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting High School Salon via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on High School Salon's Website
Another way of canceling High School Salon subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the High School Salon app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://libiitech.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About High School Salon App
Hey! Salon game fans, attention please! Here comes our High School Salon, which will provide you with much more amazing options. As usual, you can enjoy the fun of makeover, dressing-up as well as doing spa for the four pretty girls. Guess what! In this bran-new game you can even chat with the girls’ schoolmates or date them. Ah, completing the daily tasks will offer you large amounts of rewards! So you won’t worry about the decorations for your girl’s friends any more! Hey you, yes you! Makeup lovers who’re into socializing, come and enjoy the fantastic and colorful school life!...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app