How To Cancel Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Snow Cone Maker website
- Alternatives to Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods
Cancel Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Snow Cone Maker will now be canceled.
Cancel Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Snow Cone Maker
Cancel Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods's Website
Another way of canceling Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.kidsfoodinc.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Snow Cone Maker - Frozen Foods App
Snow cones are the perfect hot summer dessert. Create ice dessert to chill out in summer season. Sit back and relax this summer with snow cone maker. Those who crave for yummy and icy snow cones to fulfill their sweet tooth will love making their own snow cone. First you have to pour the ice into the ice shaving machine, then you crush the ice until its really fine and powder like. Once your shaved ice is ready, you choose one of the many decorated cones. When you're happy with your cone, you can start scooping your ice. All you have to do now is shape your ice to get the snow cone of y...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app