How to Cancel Perpay
Learn how to cancel Perpay - Shop and Build Credit subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Perpay Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Perpay - Shop and Build Credit".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Perpay" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Perpay Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Perpay - Shop and Build Credit" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Perpay will now be canceled.
Cancel Perpay Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Perpay - Shop and Build Credit" or "Perpay Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Perpay
Cancel Perpay via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Perpay's Website
- Visit their website - https://perpay.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Perpay - Shop and Build Credit App
Perpay is the all-in-one shopping app making it easy to buy your favorite brands, pay over time, & build credit along the way. * $1,000 average spending power * Small payments from your paycheck * Average credit score increase of 39 points* * No fees, interest, or credit check We're dedicated to building simple, transparent, and inclusive financial products that improve the lives of our members. Join our community of 6+ million members today.
Reported Cancelation Issues
No longer have access to this account. Would like to reopen under [email protected].
— by Stephen Obar 1 year ago
Search for another app