How To Cancel Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Lyft Direct powered website
- Alternatives to Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare
Cancel Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare store Lyft Direct, powered by Payfarelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Lyft Direct powered will now be canceled.
Cancel Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Lyft Direct powered
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare's Website
An alternate way of canceling Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Lyft Direct, powered by Payfare App
We’re making it even easier to access your Lyft earnings — instantly, after every ride. Your earnings will go straight to a secure, online bank account, powered by Payfare. No transfer fees, no service delays — just your cash right where it belongs: in your wallet. Earn cash back Get 1% back on gas, groceries, and a rotating bonus category, as well as 4% back on select dining and additional cash back deals with Mastercard Easy Savings, so you can keep more of what you earn. No-fee account You won’t pay any low-balance or maintenance fees, and you’ll get access to over 20,000 no-fee A...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app