How To Cancel IP Webcam Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of IP Webcam and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your IP Webcam subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your IP Webcam subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on IP Webcam website
- Alternatives to IP Webcam
Cancel IP Webcam Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel IP Webcam subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "IP Webcam".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling IP Webcam subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel IP Webcam subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel IP Webcam Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "IP Webcam" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to IP Webcam will now be canceled.
Cancel IP Webcam Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to IP Webcam via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see IP Webcam. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from IP Webcam
Cancel IP Webcam Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting IP Webcam via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on IP Webcam's Website
Another way of canceling IP Webcam subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the IP Webcam app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://ip-webcam.appspot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About IP Webcam App
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access. Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access. Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device. Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players. Features include: • Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and Email using Filoader plugin • Several web renderers to...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app