How To Delete IP Webcam Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your IP Webcam account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the IP Webcam app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with IP Webcam completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete IP Webcam Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by IP Webcam. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting IP Webcam via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with IP Webcam.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify IP Webcam of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete IP Webcam's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of IP Webcam on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete IP Webcam from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting IP Webcam app from an Iphone
If you want to delete IP Webcams from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the IP Webcam icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on IP Webcam.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the IP Webcam app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete IP Webcam" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting IP Webcam app from your Android device
To delete IP Webcam from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on IP Webcam.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the IP Webcam app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the IP Webcam app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
IP Webcam Software Details
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access. Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access. Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device. Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players. Features include: • Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and Email using Filoader plugin • Several web renderers to...