How To Cancel Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Al Moazin Lite Prayer Times website
- Alternatives to Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times)
Cancel Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Al Moazin Lite Prayer Times will now be canceled.
Cancel Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Al Moazin Lite Prayer Times
Cancel Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times)'s Website
Another way of canceling Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://mobile.parfield.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) App
Al-Moazin prayer times application, is a must have companion for all Muslims. With Al-Moazin, you will not miss Salat again even if you traveled to a totally new country. GPS integration feature will help you get accurate prayer times wherever you are on earth! (Paid version only) You don't need to ask anyone for Qibla direction anymore. with digital compass integration feature, Al-Moazin will show you the exact direction accurately. Application is equipped with a Hijri Calendar to be able to display and check dates in Hijri or convert Hijri to Gregorian dates and vise versa. Foll...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app