How To Cancel My Orange Egypt Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of My Orange Egypt and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My Orange Egypt subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your My Orange Egypt subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My Orange Egypt website
- Alternatives to My Orange Egypt
Cancel My Orange Egypt Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My Orange Egypt subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My Orange Egypt".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My Orange Egypt subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My Orange Egypt subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Orange Egypt Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My Orange Egypt" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Orange Egypt will now be canceled.
Cancel My Orange Egypt Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Orange Egypt via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Orange Egypt. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Orange Egypt
Cancel My Orange Egypt Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Orange Egypt via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My Orange Egypt's Website
Another way of canceling My Orange Egypt subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My Orange Egypt app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.orange.eg/en/entertainment/mobile-apps/my-orange and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My Orange Egypt App
Easily follow up on your consumption and control your line My Orange usage is free local and while roaming My Orange will help you: *Know your tariff name, and manage your tariff features * Enjoy the internet with no surprises as you can monitor your consumption and manage your internet subscription from My Internet: 1- Subscribe 2- Change package 3- Buy extension 4- Get Mini GO * Receive live consumption push notifications by selecting between 3 different alert plans (default, medium and heavy) * View your bills (up to 4 invoices) and pay for your line or other O...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app