How To Cancel Saving Made Simple - Money App Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Saving Made Simple - Money App and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Saving Made Simple - Money App subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Saving Made Simple - Money App subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Saving Made Simple website
- Alternatives to Saving Made Simple - Money App
Cancel Saving Made Simple - Money App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Saving Made Simple - Money App subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Saving Made Simple - Money App.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Saving Made Simple - Money App subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Saving Made Simple - Money App subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Saving Made Simple - Money App store Saving Made Simple - Money Application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Saving Made Simple - Money App Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Saving Made Simple - Money App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Saving Made Simple will now be canceled.
Cancel Saving Made Simple - Money App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Saving Made Simple - Money App via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Saving Made Simple - Money App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Saving Made Simple
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Saving Made Simple - Money App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Saving Made Simple - Money App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Saving Made Simple - Money App's Website
An alternate way of canceling Saving Made Simple - Money App subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Saving Made Simple - Money App app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://ootpapps.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Saving Made Simple - Money App App
We combined a simple savings calculator with an easy expense tracker to make saving money for anything a breeze! You don't need to know how to budget, just enter a savings plan (such as "Saving for Wedding") and our savings calculator will automatically track your goal and show you exactly how much money you need to save! **ON SALE** Looking for the Ad-free and Dropbox supported Donate Version? It's on sale for 0.99! Get it now here: http://goo.gl/LPwys How to Save Money in Just 4 Steps! 1. Create a savings plan, for example "Saving for College Fund". 2. Record payments that add to y...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app