How to Cancel Epilepsy Journal
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Epilepsy Journal subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Epilepsy Journal subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Epilepsy Journal Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Epilepsy Journal subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Epilepsy Journal".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Epilepsy Journal subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Epilepsy Journal subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Epilepsy Journal Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Epilepsy Journal" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Epilepsy Journal will now be canceled.
Cancel Epilepsy Journal Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Epilepsy Journal via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Epilepsy Journal. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Epilepsy Journal
Cancel Epilepsy Journal via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Epilepsy Journal via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Epilepsy Journal's Website
Another way of canceling Epilepsy Journal subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Epilepsy Journal app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.epilepsy-journal.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Epilepsy Journal App
Epilepsy Journal is an app which allows you to quickly document daily variables concerning your epilepsy, such as seizure triggers, types etc. The information you provide is organized into easy to read graphs which allow for quick visualization of your individual epilepsy trends and patterns overtime. This app can serve as a valuable communication aid, by allowing you to generate a straightforward and professional report which can be shared with your physicians. In general, we hope that this App will allow you to: 1) track epilepsy trends and patterns over time 2) objectively determine effectiveness of your epilepsy treatments 3) improve success of doctors appointments Epilepsy is a chronic neurological disorder which affects 1 in 26 people worldwide. It can have a relapsing, remitting, and unpredictable course. Treatment of epilepsy can be frustrating, and has been accurately referred to as being similar to the popular “whack a mole” game. Whether your epilepsy is mild or severe, refractory or controlled, it is critical to objectively and consistently monitor certain factors such as number of seizures, seizure triggers, AED drug or ketone levels, and other vital information. Keeping a detailed epilepsy journal will allow you to quickly notice any changes to your epilepsy, as well as provide you with impartial evidence as to whether your epilepsy treatment is truly effective or losing effectiveness over time. App Features: - Easy to use - Record seizure deta...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app