How To Cancel AL Habib agile Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of AL Habib agile and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AL Habib agile subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your AL Habib agile subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AL Habib agile website
- Alternatives to AL Habib agile
Cancel AL Habib agile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel AL Habib agile subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on AL Habib agile.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling AL Habib agile subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel AL Habib agile subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the AL Habib agile store AL Habib agilelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel AL Habib agile Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "AL Habib agile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AL Habib agile will now be canceled.
Cancel AL Habib agile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AL Habib agile via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AL Habib agile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AL Habib agile
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel AL Habib agile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AL Habib agile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AL Habib agile's Website
An alternate way of canceling AL Habib agile subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the AL Habib agile app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.bankalhabib.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About AL Habib agile App
Take charge of your finances with AL Habib iBanking mobile application. Designed with you in mind, AL Habib iBanking mobile application is a simple, intuitive and secure mobile banking service that allows you to perform banking transactions through your mobile anywhere and anytime of the day. The easiest way to manage your AL Habib Accounts on the go, with innovative features including: · Checking real time transaction details, consolidated accounts overview and account activity · Managing the payments of utility bills · Transferring your funds (Inter-city and Intra-city) · Viewing...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app