How to Cancel Plop
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Plop - poop tracker & analyzer subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Plop - poop tracker & analyzer subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Plop Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Plop - poop tracker & analyzer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Plop - poop tracker & analyzer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Plop - poop tracker & analyzer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Plop - poop tracker & analyzer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Plop Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Plop - poop tracker & analyzer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Plop will now be canceled.
Cancel Plop Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Plop - poop tracker & analyzer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Plop - poop tracker & analyzer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Plop
Cancel Plop via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Plop - poop tracker & analyzer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Plop's Website
Another way of canceling Plop - poop tracker & analyzer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Plop - poop tracker & analyzer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://plopdiary.web.app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Plop - poop tracker & analyzer App
You track your steps/heart rate; your calories/weight; your cycle/mood; why not track your droppings? You can learn a lot about your body's health by observing your stool. TRACK DAILY PROGRESS Taking care of your intestinal health is taking care of your overall health. Track bowel movements, symptoms, or food & supplements. Export and share data with doctors. DELIVER PERSONALIZED SUGGESTION Doctors regularly ask for stool and urine samples as part of the diagnostic process. Your stool can reveal signs of infection, digestive issues or more serious health problems, such as cancer. Pay attention to what is going on with your body. MONITOR TRENDS & PROGRESS OVER TIME Your waste is what can tell you the most about your health. Keep a log of your logs for your health; it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it! Your intestines contain a rich ecosystem of germs, bacteria, and cells that promote a healthy immunity system! Track your intestinal health with the Plop app, and get a health heads up thanks to your bottom. This app offers in-app purchase. Disclaimer: Plop is not intended to self-diagnose, self-treat, self-alleviate or to exclusively compensate for any disease or disability. If you have any concern, please consult with your doctor, or other qualified healthcare professional before using this App. However, you are welcome to use this app, for self-tracking, or as a reference to support your visit to a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Use this App at...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app