How To Cancel Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Nintendo Switch Parental Cont website
- Alternatives to Nintendo Switch Parental Cont…
Cancel Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Nintendo Switch Parental Cont…".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Nintendo Switch Parental Cont…" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nintendo Switch Parental Cont will now be canceled.
Cancel Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nintendo Switch Parental Cont…. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nintendo Switch Parental Cont
Cancel Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Nintendo Switch Parental Cont…'s Website
Another way of canceling Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.nintendo.com/countryselector and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Nintendo Switch Parental Cont… App
Nintendo Switch Parental Controls™ is a free app for smart devices to keep you engaged with your family's gaming activities on Nintendo Switch. ◆ A Nintendo Switch console with the latest available system version is required to use this app. This is recommended for people worried about things such as: 1. Is my child spending too much time playing games? 2. What kind of games is my child playing? 3. Are the games my child is playing age-appropriate? Below are three special features of the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app: 1. Monitor play time on your console. Set a play-time li...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app