How To Cancel MX Player Pro Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MX Player Pro and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MX Player Pro subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MX Player Pro subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MX Player Pro website
- Alternatives to MX Player Pro
Cancel MX Player Pro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MX Player Pro subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MX Player Pro".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MX Player Pro subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MX Player Pro subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MX Player Pro Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MX Player Pro" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MX Player Pro will now be canceled.
Cancel MX Player Pro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MX Player Pro via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MX Player Pro. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MX Player Pro
Cancel MX Player Pro Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MX Player Pro via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MX Player Pro's Website
Another way of canceling MX Player Pro subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MX Player Pro app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://apps.mxplayer.in/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MX Player Pro App
This is a paid version of MX Player which provides an uninterrupted video experience without any ads. It is crafted to be lightweight with only core functionalities. So some regionally restricted features such as online videos may not be available at the moment. a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder. b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device's performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices. c) PIN...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app