How To Cancel Motorola Gallery Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Motorola Gallery and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Motorola Gallery subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Motorola Gallery subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Motorola Gallery website
- Alternatives to Motorola Gallery
Cancel Motorola Gallery Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Motorola Gallery subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Motorola Gallery".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Motorola Gallery subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Motorola Gallery subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Motorola Gallery Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Motorola Gallery" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Motorola Gallery will now be canceled.
Cancel Motorola Gallery Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Motorola Gallery via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Motorola Gallery. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Motorola Gallery
Cancel Motorola Gallery Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Motorola Gallery via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Motorola Gallery's Website
Another way of canceling Motorola Gallery subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Motorola Gallery app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.motorola.com/support and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Motorola Gallery App
View and share your photos and videos in an immersive, full-screen experience. Easily personalize your photos with frames, filters and more in just a few taps. Create a Highlight Reel - a collection of your photos and videos set to music, and easily share it with friends and family. Highlight Reels are available on Moto X Pure Edition, Moto X Style, Moto X Play, Moto X (1st and 2nd gen.), DROID Turbo, DROID Turbo 2, Moto Maxx/Turbo and Moto X Pro. Face Recognition: Tag people appearing in photos and videos, and organize them automatically. Create a single highlight reel from different e...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app