How to Cancel MyBank
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your MyBank Mobile Banking subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your MyBank Mobile Banking subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel MyBank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MyBank Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MyBank Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MyBank Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MyBank Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MyBank Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MyBank Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MyBank will now be canceled.
Cancel MyBank Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MyBank Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MyBank Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MyBank
Cancel MyBank via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MyBank Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MyBank's Website
Another way of canceling MyBank Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MyBank Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.mybank.so/retail-personal-banking/accounts/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MyBank Mobile Banking App
This app will allow our customers to flexibly Perform financial transfers ( Fund transfer self, other, local and international banks) Bill Payments ( Merchant Payment, Utilities and Education institutions) and E-requests.with fast and secure delivery.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app