How To Cancel Dorland’s Medical Dictionary Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Dorland’s Medical Dictionary and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Dorland’s Medical Dictionary subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Dorland’s Medical Dictionary subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Dorland s Medical Dictionary website
- Alternatives to Dorland’s Medical Dictionary
Cancel Dorland’s Medical Dictionary Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Dorland’s Medical Dictionary subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Dorland’s Medical Dictionary.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Dorland’s Medical Dictionary subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Dorland’s Medical Dictionary subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Dorland’s Medical Dictionary store Dorland’s Medical Dictionarylication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Dorland’s Medical Dictionary Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Dorland’s Medical Dictionary" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dorland s Medical Dictionary will now be canceled.
Cancel Dorland’s Medical Dictionary Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dorland’s Medical Dictionary via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dorland’s Medical Dictionary. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dorland s Medical Dictionary
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Dorland’s Medical Dictionary Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dorland’s Medical Dictionary via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Dorland’s Medical Dictionary's Website
An alternate way of canceling Dorland’s Medical Dictionary subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Dorland’s Medical Dictionary app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.mobisystems.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Dorland’s Medical Dictionary App
Dorland’s Medical Dictionary provides authoritative, concise definitions for a wide range of terms used in the health sciences, including anatomy, physiology, diseases, drugs, tests and procedures and much more. • 40,000 entries and definitions from all areas of medicine • 350 illustrations • Audio pronunciations • Helpful hints, including information on pronunciation • Clear, accessible color layout • NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and ea...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app