How To Cancel OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on OfficeSuite Pro PDF Trial website
- Alternatives to OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial)
Cancel OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to OfficeSuite Pro PDF Trial will now be canceled.
Cancel OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from OfficeSuite Pro PDF Trial
Cancel OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial)'s Website
Another way of canceling OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.mobisystems.com/mobile/products-mp.html?platform=16 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About OfficeSuite Pro + PDF (Trial) App
This is the full-feature PRO version of the award-winning OfficeSuite application that lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to PDF, and manage your files. • The most downloaded office app on Google Play • Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app • Installed on 200 million devices in 195 countries and growing Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Kyocera and more. GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE LIFEHACKER'S BEST ANDROID OFFICE APP PC...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app