How to Cancel Earn
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Earn subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Earn subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Earn Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Earn subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Earn".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Earn subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Earn subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Earn Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Earn" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Earn will now be canceled.
Cancel Earn Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Earn via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Earn. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Earn
Cancel Earn via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Earn via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Earn's Website
Another way of canceling Earn subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Earn app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://missionlane.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Earn App
Say goodbye to multiple apps, spreadsheets, and notepads—Earn helps you record numerous sources of income within one efficient dashboard. As you complete jobs, we’ll automatically update your earnings in real-time so you can track progress toward your financial goals. Plus, you can earn smarter with personalized income insights. Simply connect a gig app—like Uber, DoorDash, and many more—and we’ll let you know how you can make the most money each day. To feed your efficiency, set an income goal and know where you stand as your earnings grow. While you work, Earn helps maintain your goal-crushing momentum by providing you with over 100,000 flexible work opportunities to explore. Ready to try it out? Download the app (it’s free!) and prepare to take charge of your income.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app