How To Cancel MetroSMART Ride Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of MetroSMART Ride and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MetroSMART Ride subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your MetroSMART Ride subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MetroSMART Ride website
- Alternatives to MetroSMART Ride
Cancel MetroSMART Ride Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel MetroSMART Ride subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on MetroSMART Ride.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling MetroSMART Ride subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel MetroSMART Ride subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the MetroSMART Ride store MetroSMART Ridelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel MetroSMART Ride Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "MetroSMART Ride" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MetroSMART Ride will now be canceled.
Cancel MetroSMART Ride Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MetroSMART Ride via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MetroSMART Ride. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MetroSMART Ride
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel MetroSMART Ride Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MetroSMART Ride via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MetroSMART Ride's Website
An alternate way of canceling MetroSMART Ride subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the MetroSMART Ride app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.metropcs.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About MetroSMART Ride App
The MetroSMART Ride app helps you keep your family safe, secure and connected at all times. Get peace of mind about your cars and the people in them with MetroSMART Ride. NOTE: A MetroSMART Ride OBD-II device, compatible vehicle, capable smartphone and data plan are required to install and use the metroSMART Ride app. MetroSMART Ride provides seven categories of features for customers: WI-FI HOTSPOT Access America’s fastest nationwide 4G LTE network* from your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot • Connect up to 5 devices to your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot • Easily manage your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot and m...
Reported Cancellation Issues
I need Metro PCS SMARTRIDE
road assistance phone number
— by William Orr on Sep 23 2020
Search for another app