How To Cancel Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Camera MX website
- Alternatives to Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera
Cancel Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Camera MX will now be canceled.
Cancel Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Camera MX
Cancel Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera's Website
Another way of canceling Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.magix.com/us/apps/cameramx/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Camera MX - Photo & Video Camera App
Camera MX offers every Android user an easy-to-use yet full-fledged camera app, regardless of the manufacturer of their smartphone. With over 20,000,000 installs, Camera MX is one of the most trusted free stock camera alternatives for Android. Try it today to discover why! High-Quality 1. Support of all resolutions and ratios your camera allows 2. Fine-tuned auto focus to make sure your photos come out crystal clear 3. Customizable JPEG Quality in the camera settings 4. Auto Optimization and HDR for high-quality photos even in low light situations Next Level Video Recording 1. Pause...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app